Fall has arrived and that means roasts, soups, stews, and other fall flavors! I love a roast but typically only would make them on Sunday’s when I had the time. Weeknight dinners need to be quick and that’s where the Instant Pot comes in! This Instant Pot Pork Loin recipe is easy, healthy, and delicious! Simple ingredients and not a lot of prep work means this pork loin recipe is one of my go to dinners!
I get all of my meat from Butcher Box Meat Delivery Box service and I absolutely LOVE it! Butcher Box delivers 100% grass-fed beef, free-range organic chicken, humanely raised pork, and wild-caught seafood directly to your door. Choose from four different curated boxes or completely customize your own box based on your and your family’s tastes. Plus you get a FREE Meat Bundle with your first order!
Instant Pot Pork Loin Roast
Pork Loin is not the same as Pork Tenderloin. The loin is a thicker cut with more fat on top (called a fat cap). Pork tenderloin is a much thinner and leaner cut and tends to dry out more quickly. Both are good sources of lean protein.The times in this recipe are specifically for Instant Pot Pork Loin, not for Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin!
NOTE: **Cook a 1 1/2 to 2 lb pork tenderloin for 3 minutes in an Instant Pot, with a 10 minute natural release.
What I love about the Instant Pot, besides how quickly you can cook just about everything, is that it is one pot cooking. You can brown the meat, pressure cook, and then use the sauté function again at the end to make a quick and easy sauce. Serve it with a vegetable or salad and dinner is served!
Pork Loin in the Instant Pot
Looking for more Instant Pot recipes? Check out some of my family’s other favorites:
Join our Facebook Community The Healthy Instant Pot!
- 2-2 1/2 pound Pork Loin
- 1 Tablespoon Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 Lemon, Juiced
- 1 Large Onion, Chopped
- Season Pork Loin with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder
- Press Sauté button on your Instant Pot and add the Olive Oil
- When display reads "HOT", add the pork loin.
- Brown for 4 minutes on each side
- Add the onions and cook for 2 minutes
- Add chicken broth and lemon juice to deglaze the pot, scraping up all the brown bits for flavor
- Press the "CANCEL" button on your Instant Pot
- Close and secure the lid. Press the "Manual" button and set for 20 minutes
- It varies, but it will take about 10 minutes for the pot to come to pressure and then it will start counting down from 20.
- When the time is done, your pot will beep. Allow 15 minutes NPR (Natural Pressure Release) and open your pot.
- Remove the pork loin and press "Sauté" button again. Let the sauce cook for 5 minutes.
- Slice the pork loin and spoon sauce over the meat
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Don’t have an Instant Pot yet and confused about which one to get? This is the one that I have and love! I’m ready to get a second one so I can make multiple meals at once!
Disclosure: This post contains an affiliate link, which means I earn a commission through qualifying purchases at no cost to you! As always, I only write about and promote what I use and believe in