The New York Baby Show is coming up on the weekend of May 14 and 15, from 10am to 4pm, at Pier 92 in NYC. I attended the show last year and it was awesome! I can’t wait to check out the Show this year for the latest and greatest for all things baby and kids. I’m also super excited to be able to be able to give away some tickets to the show!
Want to go? Thebrooklynmom readers will receive a special 25% discount! Plus, we are giving away 10 FREE tickets to the show!
For thousands of expectant and new parents from New York City and the Tri-State Area, the annual New York Baby Show offers a fun, informative, and family friendly setting to explore a big mix of top products and services for maternity, baby, and toddler—while also taking advantage of an inspiring menu of expert speakers and beloved figures from the world of parenting and pregnancy.
It’s the biggest Baby Show in the country because it’s welcoming and helpful to everyone: Women, men, couples, individuals, and friends—and, of course, bumps, babies, and toddlers!
The New York Baby Show tickets are $30 per family, or $20 per individual (children are free). But, Thebrooklynmom readers will receive a special 25% DISCOUNT!! Use discount code BrooklynMom25
Plus, Anyone who buys their ticket now will automatically be entered to win the ultimate babymoon to one of the most luxurious resorts in the United States, and these great giveaways:
- The Rachel Zoe x Quinny Moodd Stroller & a Rachel Zoe x Maxi-Cosi Car Seat ($899.99+ Approximate Total Value)
- BabyZen YOYO+ Travel System ($750 Total Value)
- 4moms High Chair ($299.99 Value)
- Lansinoh Feeding & Pumping Essentials Gift Basket ($250 Total Value)
- 5 FridaBaby FeverFrida Thermonitors ($69.99 Value Each)
• Top Brands & Gear: With over 150 top pregnancy, baby, toddler, and family brands, the show offers a helpful, supportive, and fun crash-course in shopping for baby.
• Classes: Try one of the many baby and parent classes at the show, and learn new skills (and songs) while bonding with your baby.
• Speakers & Seminars: Beginning with the Keynote Speaker, the BabyGuy Jamie Grayson, there are so many good speakers this year! Chances are that you will meet and hear not one but many people who can answer your questions on anything related to bump, pregnancy, baby, and parenting.
Recommendation: Be sure to visit the Show Features page at newyorkbabyshow.com to review the Seminar Schedule and make note of the Seminars that you don’t want to miss.
• Stroller Test Track: A truly unique feature of the show, the big test track simulates real world obstacles including gravel, grass, bumps, gates, cobblestone, and street grates—allowing parents to “test drive” the great variety of stroller brands at the show! Sponsored by Diapers.com.
• Play Area: Take a break and have some fun with awesome, age-appropriate toys for babies and toddlers.
• Family Entertainment: Kiddie educators and entertainers offer trial classes and mini-concerts throughout the weekend, offering new parents and little ones moments of joy and bonding. There will be face-painters too, of course!
• Moms’ Lounge: A restful haven apart from the busy show floor to relax, feed and change your baby, and meet other expectant and new moms. Sponsored by Northwell Health.
• Dads’ Lounge: An oasis of support, information, and encouragement for dads (and moms) run by the legendary NYC Dads Group. Sponsored by Gerber BabyNes.
• Nursing Lounges: Placed in quiet, comfortable spots throughout the show. Sponsored by Lansinoh.
Congratulations to the winners so far! We still have some tickets to giveaway! Want them? To enter, leave a comment below on why you want to go!
Jennifer Weiss says
I’d love to go to the NY Baby Show to see Jamie Grayson (BabyGuyNYC) who is brilliant and hilarious and knows everything there is to know about products that moms love. Jamie is the keynote and will also be doing demonstrations.