The 2017 New York Baby Show was held at Pier 94 last weekend and it was amazing! We are out of the baby stage in our house, but I always attend the show to scout out the latest and greatest in the baby world to share with my readers! This year I noticed a big trend towards more natural products, organic foods, and products that make your life easier as a parent.
It’s also always fun to get to hang out with other bloggers in the #Momtrendslounge hosted by our friends at MomTrends. A great area to relax, recharge , socialize, network, and even get a mini makeover. The lounge this year was bigger and better than ever!
With so many vendors and products, from big brands to small boutique companies, there was so much to see. It was HARD to pick my top 3, but here they are:
My Top 3 Picks from the New York Baby Show:
Now this is the stroller I wish I had when Isabella was a baby….the new Entourage stroller from Austen Baby Co is amazing and so versatile! The Entourage has 30 different configurations and can accommodate up to 150 pounds of cargo and kids! It has three linear positions that can be switched as you go with one hand, as well as 5 different recline positions. An expandable market tote is another bonus! And it folds up super easy and compact and is self standing.
If you follow the blog, you know how passionate I am about food and developing healthy eaters! First Spoons is an organic baby and toddler meal delivery service in NYC! The customized program uses fresh food deliciously cooked from scratch, with no additives, sugars, salt, colors or preservatives. Kids who start out eating a wide varieties of foods without unhealthy additives are more likely to grow to be healthier eaters. They offer meals programs are for babies and kids from 4 months to 4 years old. As Moms we are busy and this healthy, organic food delivery service will definitely make your life easier and you can be sure your littles are eating food that not only tastes great, but is nutritious and well-balanced.
Bloom Fresco High Chair
How cool is this high chair? They had me at rose gold. As the world’s highest baby chair, fresco chrome’s 3-position recline system, and easy up/down height adjustment allow baby to join the family at the dining table or at a higher surface like a kitchen island. You can use it from birth all the way to age 8 so all you ever need is this one chair! In the cradle mode, your newborn baby is up and away from the ground, safe from pets & dust;
• fresco chrome is suitable from newborn to 79 lbs
• 3 recline positions; fully lie-flat newborn cradle, semi recline & upright seat, easily activated using a light touch pull handle
• 360-degree swivel
• 5 point safety harness with padded shoulder straps & bloom smart buckle
• pneumatic up/down height adjustment allowing for tray heights up to 91cm/36in
• removable harness straps allow conversion to a play seat for kids up to 8 years
• super-sized, scratch resistant & anti-slip adjustable feeding tray & second smaller play tray
• fresco chrome allows for both up-to-the table & traditional tray high chair positions
• removable click-in/click-out aluminum safety bar designed for use in all 3 recline positions
• removable sculpted booster seat for use with smaller infants
• removable aluminum footrest with 3 adjustable height positions
• easy to wipe clean nook and cranny free seat unit
• large, scratch free wheels concealed in base for easy movement
• trays made from FDA foodgrade plastic & stainless steel parts that are removable & dishwasher safe
• booster seat engineered to direct spills away from seat unit
• wipe-clean seat pads available in 14 vibrant & elegant colors
• push-button quick release harness straps for effortless height adjustment
What were your essential baby products you couldn’t live without? If you’re an expectant or new mama, what products are you loving?
**DISCLAIMER: This was a compensated post. As always, all opinions are 100% my own!